Confirmed: Nikon D6 to be Announced on September 4th
The Japanese website Nokishita has confirmed that the Nikon D6 camera will be announced next week on September 4th, 2019. Below are new list specs of Nikon D6:
- Prototypes already in testing
- Adding sensor stabilization delayed the D6 announcement
- The D6 will definitely not be a “hybrid” camera, but rather a DSLR with some mirrorless features (better video, IBIS for example)
- Dual CFExpress memory card slots
- .76-78x 100% viewfinder
- New Expeed dual processors
- Better/improved AF than the current D5
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- 3.2 million dot touch screen, with full touch capabilities
- Excellent/improved silent shooting modes
Stay tuned with us for more info.
$500 off on Nikon D5: $5,996.95 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.