Full List of Upcoming Nikon Z Mirrorless Cameras and Lenses
Here is the full list of the upcoming Nikon Z mirrorless cameras and lenses, including the Nikon Z5, Z6S, Z7S, Z30, Z70, Z8/Z9 and some Nikkor Z lenses.
New Nikkor Z Lenses:
- Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-50mm f/4-6.3: probably be the new kit lens for Nikon Z5 mirrorless camera – it will be a small, light, compact (almost like a pancake), and cheap plastic lens with a collapsible design similar to the Nikkor Z DX 16-50mm.
- Nikon NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.2 S: it will have almost the same size as the Nikkor Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S, and it may have the Noct nomenclature, just like the Nikkor Z 50mm f/1.2 S Noct lens.
- Nikon NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S: it will be smaller and lighter than the Nikon F-mount AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED lens.
Nikon Z Teleconverters:
- Nikkor Z 1.4x teleconverter
- Nikkor Z 2.0x teleconverter
- The Z5 will have the same EVF as the Nikon Z6
- No top panel LCD
- Dual SD UHS-II memory card slots
- 24MP full-frame sensor (not sure BSI or not)
- Magnesium alloy camera body
- 1.000 dots LCD screen resolution
- New battery: Nikon EN-EL15c
- USB-C camera powering, not just charging
- Same AF system as in the Nikon Z6
- 1.7x video crop in 4k, no SloMo option
- 6fps burst
- Official announcement expected in the second half of July
- Release date in later this year
Nikon Z7S & Z6S:
- Incremental upgrades to the almost two-year-old Nikon Z7 and Z6
- Same sensor as in the Z6/Z7
- Dual EXPEED processor
- Nikon EN-EL15c battery
- USB power
- Dual memory card slots
- 4K/60p video
- Vertical grip with buttons/controls (available as an optional accessory)
- Announcement in late 2020 (around October)
- An entry-level APS-C Z-mount mirrorless camera below Nikon Z50.
- a high-end/flagship APS-C Z-mount mirrorless camera, coming in 2020 – 2021.
- a new 60MP mirrorless camera that will be able to shoot full-resolution images at 14fps (mechanical shutter) with AE/AF.
Stay tuned for more Nikon Rumors!
Read more: Best Lenses for Nikon Z7 and Best Lenses for Nikon Z6.