IRIX 150mm f/2.8 Macro 1:1 Lens for Canon EF: $595 at B&H.
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- Neutrino Coating
- 1:1 Magnification, 1.1′ Minimum Focus
- Manual Focus Design with Focus Lock
- Depth of Field and Focus Distance Scales
- Dragonfly Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
- Medium telephoto prime is designed for Nikon F-mount cameras, however is also suitable for DX models where it will provide a 225mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field.
- Ideal for macro shooting, this lens offers a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 1.1′ to suit working with close-up subjects.
- A Neutrino coating has been applied to limit lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity.
- Manual focus design is benefitted by a positive focus lock mechanism to secure your focus position at any point to limit unwanted shifting of focus.
- Depth of field scale benefits using hyperfocal and pre-focus techniques.
- Included tripod collar features an Arca-type compatible foot for greater tripod head compatibility.
- Dragonfly finish incorporates weather sealing to guard against dust and moisture.
- Rounded 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.