Lexar Announces the World’s First 1TB 633x SDXC UHS-I Card
- High-speed, Class 10 performance–leverages UHS-I (U1 or U3 depending on capacity) technology for a read transfer speed up to 95MB/s (633x)1.
- Capture high quality images of stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video
- Enjoy shooting longer without changing cards— large capacity options up to 1TB
- High-speed file transfer from card to computer to dramatically accelerate workflow
- Backed by expert technical support and a limited lifetime warranty
San Jose, USA, January 9, 2019 – Lexar, a leading global brand of flash memory solutions, today announced the new Lexar® Professional 633x SDXC™ UHS-I card with 1 terabyte (1TB) of memory.
Shoot and record more of what you love without changing cards with this high-capacity 1TB memory card that supplies the space you need for capturing all the action. Designed for your mid-range DSLR, HD camcorder, or 3D camera, the Lexar® Professional 633x SDXC™ UHS-I card lets you quickly capture, and transfer high-quality photos and stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video**, with read speeds of up to 633x (95MB/s)*. This Class 10 card leverages UHS-I technology to deliver high-speed performance to get the shot you want, while providing the reliability you need.
“Almost fifteen years ago, Lexar announced a 1GB SD™ card. Today, we are excited to announce 1TB of storage capacity in the same convenient form factor. As consumers continue to demand greater storage for their cameras, the combination of high-speed performance with a 1TB option now offers a solution for content creators who shoot large volumes of high-resolution images and 4K video,” said Joey Lopez, Senior Marketing Manager.
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability. The 1TB Lexar® Professional 633x SDXC™ UHS-I card is available now at an MSRP of $499.99. It also comes with a limited-lifetime warranty. For more information visit www.lexar.com
Lexar will be exhibiting at this year’s CES, Las Vegas, Nevada January 8th – 11th, the world’s largest consumer technology show.
* Up to 95MB/s read transfer, write speeds lower. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary. X=150KB/s.
** 4K video Based on 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB capacities only.