A new Nikon camera with the code name “N1838” was registered in Russia. This camera is probably the highly anticipated Nikon D760 DSLR camera. According to the previous D760 post, the Nikon D760 is expected to be announced in the first half of 2019, with shipping starting in the second half of the year.
Nikon D760 Rumored Specifications:
- Name: Nikon D760.
- Nikon D760 will become the new entry-level full-frame DSLR camera, to replace Nikon D750 and Nikon D610.
- 4K video.
- Improved AF system and IQ at high ISO.
- More AF points.
- The ISO button will move to the area near the shutter release.
- AF-ON button added to the back.
- Same knob AF control options as the D810.
- Minor changes to the button layout on the rear of the D760.
In addition, Nikon is expected to announce D6 and Coolpix A1000 in the next several months.
List of not-yet-announced but registered Nikon cameras: