New Nikon “N2016” Camera Registered in Taiwan NCC
According to Nokishita, Nikon’s unannounced digital camera “N2016” has been registered with the Taiwan NCC. The previous report said Nikon is rumored to announce a new Nikon Z30 entry-level APS-C mirrorless camera in the near future. So, this camera will probably be the upcoming Nikon Z30 mirrorless camera.
- Equipped with Wi-Fi (802.11a / b / g / n / ac) and Bluetooth.
- Mount is a Z mount.
- Battery is EN-EL25 (the same battery as the Nikon Z50)
- USB cable uses UC-E24 (Camera side Type-C).
- Compatible with Speedlite SB-5000 and Stereo Microphone ME-1.
Stay tuned for more Nikon Rumors!
- Best Lenses for Nikon Z6 II
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z6 II
- Best Lenses for Nikon Z7 II
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z7 II