Nikon just officially introduced a new Nikon Z50 Creator’s Kit in the US. The US price is $1,146.95, and it is now available for pre-order at B&H, Adorama, Amazon. Shipping is scheduled to begin on May 21, 2020.
The Nikon Z50 Creator’s Kit includes:
- Nikon Z50 camera body
- NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR lens
- SmallRig Vlogging Mounting Plate
- Joby GorillaPod 3K
- RØDE VideoMicro Microphone
- Nikon Travel Kit Bag
- Free access to Nikon School Online Class – Creator’s Mindset: Creating Video Content with the Z50
Including all the tools for the aspiring filmmaker, vlogger, photographer, director, influencer, or however you define your creative output, the Nikon Z50 Creator’s Kit is a well-rounded bundle that pairs the sleek and versatile Z50 mirrorless camera body and NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR standard zoom lens with a Rode VideoMicro microphone and wind screen, a JOBY GorillaPod 3K mini tripod and ball head, a SmallRig Vlogging Mounting Plate, and a protective Nikon Travel Kit Bag. Additionally, a voucher is included for the Nikon School Online class Creator’s Mindset: Creating Video Content with Z50.
NIKON INTRODUCES NEW Z 50 CREATOR’S KIT
Try It All, Do It All: All the Tools You Need to Make Share-Worthy Videos with the Compact Nikon Z 50
Today, Nikon Inc. announced the new Z 50 Creator’s Kit, an essential toolkit for creators, bloggers, vloggers, DIYers, travelers, video hobbyists and storytellers who want to explore the limits of their creativity. The Z 50 Creator’s Kit delivers exciting versatility in a portable package, making it the perfect all-in-one bundle to match your creative potential.
“The new Nikon Z 50 Creator’s Kit puts a mirrorless camera and the most popular must-have accessories in the hands of creators looking to capture and share stories in a unique way,” said Jay Vannatter, Executive Vice President, Nikon Inc. “We are providing the means for creators to share their creativity through rich content creation, whether you are an artist, a director, a foodie, a portrait maker, a fashion designer or anyone streaming to their friends or fans.”
The cornerstone of the kit is the compact and lightweight Nikon Z 50 mirrorless camera, which offers extensive multimedia capabilities including 4K Ultra HD capture, 1080p slow-motion capture and in-camera time-lapses and creative filters. Great for capturing selfies and vlogging, the Z 50 is equipped with a 3.2” flip-down LCD screen for simple framing, and built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi® connectivity for easy sharing. Paired with the Nikon Z 50 is the NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR, the smallest and lightest NIKKOR Z lens that captures the sweet spot of the zoom range for video. This stabilized lens is also great for capturing street photography, candid portraits, landscapes, and close-ups, or can be used for video conferencing.
The Z 50 Creator’s Kit is also ready to be used as a webcam through the use of optional Third party video capture software* such as Ecamm Live (Mac) or Sparkocam (Windows) through USB or through third party hardware such as Elgato Camlink, AVerMedia ExtremeCap UVC-BU110, etc. For more information and to learn how to do this, visit www.nikonusa.com/livestreaming-how-to.
All You Need to Get Started with the Included Accessories:
- Designed specifically for the Nikon Z 50, the low profile SmallRig LCN2525 Vlogging mounting plate relocates and adds an additional tripod thread (1/4”- 20 mount) to let users easily use the flip-down LCD screen for selfie-style video and vlogging, while multiple accessories can be used with the side-mounted cold shoe.
- The Joby GorillaPod 3K provides extended reach whether capturing selfies or livestreaming, plus it can be used as a compact tripod when needed. Its sturdy, flexible legs can stand on virtually any surface or securely wrap around any object for stable composing and shooting.
- The compact RØDE VideoMicro microphone easily attaches to the Z 50’s hot shoe or the SmallRig bracket to capture pristine audio, whether recording a short film, streaming, or teleconferencing.
- As part of the kit, creators can learn directly from Kitty Peters with free access to her Nikon School Online class, “Creator’s Mindset: Creating Video Content with Z 50,” which offers simple tricks to creating compelling content and getting started with the Z 50.
- The Nikon Z 50 Creator’s Kit also comes with a custom Nikon Travel Kit bag with convertible straps.
The Nikon Z 50 Creators Kit will be available starting on Thursday, May 21 for a suggested retail price (SRP) of $1,149.95**, representing a savings versus buying the components separately. For more information about the new Nikon Z 50 Creator’s Kit as well as Nikon’s full line of imaging products, please visit www.nikonusa.com.
For those looking to explore the endless possibilities of what they can create with the Nikon Z 50 Creator’s Kit, be sure to explore Nikon’s selection of events, activities and inspiring content on NikonUSA.com/CreatorsHour.