Nikon D6 Firmware Update Version 1.40 Released
Nikon has released the new firmware version 1.40 for the Nikon D6 DSLR camera, and Picture Control Utility 2 (Mac) Version 2.4.10 as well as NX Studio (Mac) Version 1.1.1.
Nikon D6 Firmware Update Version 1.40
- Added a Select all to send (wired LAN/WT) item to the playback “i” menu that can be used to mark for upload all pictures that meet the criteria currently selected for filtered playback.
- Changes have been made to the buttons used to mark pictures for upload when the camera is connected to a computer or FTP server:
- Pictures can now be marked for priority upload by holding the OK button and pressing the multi selector left.
- Holding the OK button and pressing the center of the multi selector now marks pictures for non-priority upload.
- Fixed the following issues:
- Auto white balance would not perform as expected if (a) white balance was not among the settings recalled via Custom Setting f3 (Custom controls) > Recall shooting functions or Recall shooting functions (hold) in the CUSTOM SETTING MENU or (b) a Recall shooting functions or Recall shooting functions (hold) operation was performed while exposure and white balance were locked using a control assigned AE/AWB lock (hold) via Custom Setting f3 (Custom controls) in the CUSTOM SETTING MENU.
- Aperture would be reset when the preview button was pressed to zoom in on the live view display at maximum aperture.
Nikon Picture Control Utility 2 (Mac) Version 2.4.10
- Added support for macOS Monterey version 12.
Nikon NX Studio (Mac) Version 1.1.1
- This software update program is for the customer-owned product listed above (Mac), and is provided only on acceptance of the agreement
Nikon D6 body: $6,496.95 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.