Nikon D850 Filmmaker’s Kit now Available for Pre-order
Nikon announced a new D850 Filmmaker’s Kit for the US market. The US price of this Nikon D850 Filmmaker’s Kit is $5,496.95 and you can now pre-order it Amazon, B&H, Adorama. Shipping is scheduled to start on March 26, 2018.
This Nikon D850 filmmaker’s kit includes:
- Nikon D850 Camera Body ($3,296.95)
- AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED ($796.95)
- AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED ($526.95)
- AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G ($476.95)
- ME-1 Stereo Microphone ($134)
- ME-W1 Wireless Microphone ($199)
- Additional EN-EL15a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery ($59.95)
- Atomos Ninja Flame ($795)
- Coiled HDMI Cable
The D850 Filmmaker’s Kit includes the full-frame Nikon D850 DSLR with the latest video features and a trio of fast, versatile NIKKOR prime lenses that will bring stunning image quality and rich details to every production. An Atomos Ninja Flame Recording Monitor upgrades your ability to record, monitor and review your footage, while a ME-1 stereo microphone, ME-W1 wireless Bluetooth microphone and one extra EN-EL15a battery ensures you capture every sight and sound.
The total price of all items included in the kit is around $6,300, so you can save $800 if you buy the D850 Filmmaker’s Kit instead of purchasing the items separately.