Nikon Full Frame Mirrorless Camera Will Cost around $2000 to Compete with Sony a7 III
Just a quick update on the the upcoming Nikon full frame mirrorless camera – The Nikon Full Frame Mirrorless Camera will feature a 24MP sensor and it will be priced around $2000 to compete with the super hot Sony a7 III mirrorless camera. In addition, this Nikon full frame mirrorless camera will have features/functions never introduced before. And Nikon will introduce at least one new power zoom mirrorless lens for video recording.
The previous report said Nikon full frame mirrorless camera will be officially announced shortly before Photokina 2018, and it will definitely be on display at Photokina 2018 in September. Shipping is expected to start in October, just one month after Photokina.
Below are what we know so far about the Nikon full frame mirrorless camera:
- 24MP sensor for around $2000 to compete with Sony a7 III.
- To have features/functions never introduced before
- Official announcement is rumored for shortly before Photokina 2018 in September, and it will definitely be on display at Photokina 2018.
- Shipping will start in October.
- Nikon will announce two mirrorless cameras: one Nikon DX mirrorless and one Nikon full frame mirrorless.
- Two different sensor resolutions: 21MP (probably from Nikon D500 sensor) and 45MP (probably from Nikon D850 sensor).
- New “Nikon Z-mount” – mirrorless mount: External diameter: 49mm, Flange focal distance: 16mm
- Several new Nikon mirrorless lenses will be announced together with Nikon full frame mirrorless camera.
- Nikon is putting a lot of R&D in the viewfinder.
- Very sophisticated new F-mount adapter.
- To have two electric AF motors.
Like Nikon Full Frame Mirrorless Cameras and Nikon Camera Users on Faceboook and stay tuned for more info.
Reminder: The Nikon D850 is selling like hot cakes, check the availability at Amazon, B&H, Adorama, BestBuy.