Nikon NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.2 S & Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S Lenses Coming on September 16th
Nikon Nikkor Z 50mm f/1.2 S lens
- A massive, solid lens with a lot of glass elements inside.
- 17 elements in 15 groups including two ED glass elements and three aspherical elements.
- The lens will have an LCD similar to the Nikkor Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S lens (see picture above)
- Similar in size to the Nikkor Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S
- Fn Button
- Dimenssions: 90mm x 150mm
Nikon Nikkor Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S lens
- Smaller and lighter than the AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8 G Lens
- Smooth and silent autofocus, with virtually no focus breathing or focus-shift while zooming
- Almost flat front element
- Will take regular filters
- Confirmed screw-on filter size: 112mm
- Additional rear filter slot that allows the use of gel filters
- The lens will come with two different hoods, could be one for FX and one for DX use
Stay tuned with us for more Nikon Camera Rumors.