Nikon Z30 Rumored Specs, Coming in November
The previous report said Nikon is planning to announce a new Nikon Z30 entry-level APS-C mirrorless camera (positioned below Nikon Z50). The new Nikon Z30 mirrorless camera is rumored to be officially announced in November 2020 and here are what we know so far about the Nikon Z30 mirrorless camera.
Nikon Z30 rumored specifications:
- 24.2 MP CMOS sensor
- 4K 24p, 30p video recording
- 3.2″ 1.04m-dot LCD screen
- No EVF design
- Support Wifi, Bluetooth connection
- EN-EL15c battery
- Single SD memory card slot
- Expected to be officially released in November
Stay tuned with us for more Nikon Camera Rumors.