Nikon Z5 Rumored Specs, to be Announced on July 21
The Nikon Z5 full frame mirrorless camera is rumored to be announced on July 21, 2020 (±1 day depending on where you are in the world). And here are what we know so far about the Nikon Z5 mirrorless camera.
Nikon Z5 Rumored Specifications:
- The Z5 will have the same EVF as the Nikon Z6
- No top panel LCD
- Dual SD UHS-II memory card slots
- 24MP full-frame sensor (not sure BSI or not)
- Magnesium alloy camera body
- 1.000 dots LCD screen resolution
- New battery: Nikon EN-EL15c
- USB-C camera powering, not just charging
- Same AF system as in the Nikon Z6
- 1.7x video crop in 4k, no SloMo option
- 6fps burst
- Official announcement expected in the second half of July
- Release date in later this year
Stay tuned with us for more Nikon Rumors.
Reminder: Nikon has released their instant rebates on select Nikon cameras and lenses for June 2020. And you can get $300 off on Nikon D780 body, up to $600 off on Nikon Z6 bundles, up to $250 off on Nikon Z50 bundles and up to $500 off on Nikon DSLR & mirrorless lenses.