The first images of the upcoming Nikon Z6 II full frame mirrorless camera already leaked online, which is expected to be announced on October 14th, 2020. Take a look!
Nikon Z6 II and Z7 II Rumored Specs:
- The new Nikon Z6 II will start shipping in mid-November, the Z7 II in January 2021 (?)
- In 2021 a new 4K/60p with 1.7x crop will be released with a firmware update
- Expect up to 30% price increase over the Z6 ($1,797) and Z7 ($2,497) based on your location
- The Z6 II and Z7 II camera sensors are the same as in the Z6/Z7, the improved AF is coming only from the extra/new processor
- The new Z6 II /Z7 II battery grip will be called MBN-11
- The Nikon MBN-11 will have a shutter release button as previously reported and the electronic contact will be located in the battery compartment (similar to the Nikon D80/D90 grips)
- 14 fps for the Z6 II and 12 fps for the Z7 II
- Most improvements are in the eye and animal AF area and some tweaks in the AF-C mode
- AF improvements include low light situations, wide AF area, AF tracking, video recording
- New or improved energy-saving mode
- You will be able to update the Z6 II and Z7 II firmware via SnapBridge (Wow! finally!)
- Improved buffer (as previously reported): 99 with the Z6 II and 57 with the Z7 II
- You will be able to reverse the control/focus ring direction with one of the camera functions
Stay tuned with for more Nikon Rumors.