Nikon Z7 Firmware Update Version 1.02 now Available
The new Nikon Z7 full frame mirrorless camera firmware update version 1.02 is now available for download online. You can follow the links below to download the Nikon Z7 firmware update:
Nikon Z7 Firmware Version 1.02
Changes from “C” Firmware Version 1.01 to 1.02
- • Fixed an issue that caused the display to flicker if pictures were scrolled during playback zoom after the user had taken pictures using the viewfinder with Prioritize viewfinder selected for monitor mode and then removed his or her eye from the viewfinder before starting playback.
- • Fixed an issue that caused Capture NX-D or ViewNX-i to crash when displaying NEF (RAW) pictures taken with the following options selected for HDR (high dynamic range) in the PHOTO SHOOTING MENU:
- – HDR mode: On (series) or On (single photo)
- – Save individual images (NEF): On
- • Fixed an issue that allowed the camera to exceed the value chosen for ISO sensitivity settings > Maximum sensitivity in the MOVIE SHOOTING MENU if it was from ISO 200 to 20,000 and On was selected for MOVIE SHOOTING MENU > Electronic VR.
- • Updated some help displays.
The Nikon Z7 mirrorless camera with 24-70mm f/4 S lens is now in stock at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Read more: Nikon Black Friday Deals 2018 and Nikon Cyber Monday Deals 2018.