Nikon Z7 II & Z6 II will be Announced on October 14th
Nikon just announced that they will announce the new Nikon Z7 II & Nikon Z6 II full frame mirrorless camera on October 14th, 2020.
Nikon Z7 II & Nikon Z6 II Rumored Specifications:
- Incremental update to the current Z6/Z7 models
- The camera shape is almost the same as Z6/Z7
- Same sensor as in the Z6/Z7
- Same EVF as Z6/Z7 (previous rumors indicated EVF with 5.76 million dots, the current Z6/Z7 have EVF with 3.69 million dots)
- Improved AF (Face/eye/animal detection)
- Dual EXPEED processor
- Will use the new Nikon EN-EL15c battery
- USB power
- Dual memory card slots: CFexpress and SD (XQD/CFX type B, SD-UHS-II)
- Faster frame rate
- More buffer memory
- 4k 60p video
- More new video features
- Improved user interface
- Support for vertical grip with release button/controls (optional accessory)
- Improved functionality expected with firmware update after release
- The expected announcement is around October, could be as early as next week.
- The Nikon Z6 II will be the last Nikon camera with a 24MP sensor
- Higher prices than the current Z6 ($1,797) and Z7 ($2,497) models
Stay tuned with for more Nikon Rumors.
Read more: Best Lenses for Nikon Z7 and Best Lenses for Nikon Z6.