Nikon Japan issued a statement earlier this week stating that the Nikon Z9 will release on December 24. Unfortunately, even if you have preordered a camera, there’s no guarantee that you’ll get your hands on Nikon’ Z9 new flagship mirrorless camera this year. Nikon also stated that the preorders for the Z9 exceed expectations, and, importantly, exceed supply.
Delivering speed, image quality, and connectivity, the Nikon Z9 is one of the most powerful cameras on the market, and it is capable of up to 30 fps shooting in JPEG or 20 with Raw capture, and able to record 8K/30 video, with the promise of 12-bit Raw 8K/60 capture in a future firmware update. Whether shooting full-resolution fashion or delivering a sports sequence when a split-second matters, the Nikon Z9 is the versatile solution.
Nikon Z9 Hands-on Reviews
Nikon Z9 Key Features:
- 45.7MP FX-Format Stacked CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 7 Image Processor
- 8K30p and 4K120p Video, 10-Bit Internal
- Up to 20 fps Raw, 30 fps JPEG Shooting
- 493-Point Phase-Detection AF System
- AI-Based Subject Detection and Tracking
- Blackout-Free Real Live Viewfinder
- 3.2″ 4-Axis Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- Vertical Grip, 2x CFexpress Type B Slots
- 5 GHz Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GNSS