Nikon Z9 Rumored to be Announced in November/December 2021
The Nikon Z9 full-frame flagship mirrorless camera is rumored to be announced in November/December 2021, and it is already listed at B&H, Adorama.
Here is what we know so far about the Nikon Z9 mirrorless camera:
- New FX-Format Stacked CMOS Sensor
- New Image Processing Engine
- 8K Video Recording Support
- 8K30p, 4k120/60/30p
- Integrated vertical grip handle
- The Z9 is described as a D6 body combined with EOS R5 imaging, a9 II AF, and blackout-free EVF
- 20 fps
- 16-bit RAW option
- Improved AF (Object detection AF)
- “Stunning” AF tracking (better than the D6)
- Two XQD/CFX type B memory card slots
- ISO 64 – 25,600, Hi1, Hi2
- Improved noise levels and specifically significantly better dynamic range
- High resolution, blackout-free EVF
- New user interface
- New battery: Nikon EN-EL18x
- Gbit LAN, USB-C, WiFi, GPS
- Price: $6,000 – $7,000
Stay tuned for more Nikon Rumors.
The Nikon Z6 II and Nikon Z7 II are now selling like hot cakes. Order now if you are interested.
Nikon Z6 II body: $1,996.95 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Nikon Z7 II body: $2,996.95 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
- Best Lenses for Nikon Z6 II
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z6 II
- Best Lenses for Nikon Z7 II
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z7 II