Nikon Zfc Retro-Inspired APS-C Mirrorless Camera to be Announced on June 28
The previously rumored Nikon “retro-inspired” APS-C format mirrorless camera is expected to be announced on June 28, 2021 with a price tag of $999 (with a kit lens). This Nikon Df-inspired mirrorless camera will be named as Nikon Zfc (or ZFC or Z-Fc).
Here are what we know so far about this “Retro-Inspired” Nikon Zfc APS-C mirrorless camera:
- Model name: Zfc (or ZFC or Z-Fc)
- Nikon Z-mount APS-C mirrorless camera
- The technical specifications will be very close to the Nikon Z50.
- Very thin camera body without a handgrip
- Nikon Df-inspired design with mechanical dials and articulating screen (“selfie screen”)
- Shape and handling similar to old Nikon FM cameras.
- Three different colors are rumored: silver, black, and brown
- US Price with kit lens: $999
- The new APS-C mirrorless lenses for Z-mount could be named “SE”: 28mm f/2.8 and/or 35mm f/1.8 (kit lens).
- The new DX lenses will not be retro, will have the familiar Nikkor Z design.
- Official announcement on June 28
Stay tuned with us for more Nikon Rumors.
- Amazon Prime Day Camera Deals
- Amazon Prime Day Canon Deals
- Amazon Prime Day Nikon Deals
- Amazon Prime Day Sony Deals