Here are the detailed information about the 6 new Nikon Z-mount lens adapters from Shoten (via NR):
- M42 – NZ (M42 mount lens to Nikon Z mount conversion)
- NF-NZ (Nikon F mount lens to Nikon Z mount conversion)
- CEF-NZ (Canon EF mount lens to Nikon Z mount conversion)
- MSR-NZ (Minolta MD · MC | SR mount to Nikon Z mount conversion))
- CY-NZ (Yashika · Contax Mount lens to Nikon Z mount conversion)
- LR-NZ (Leica R mount lens → Nikon Z mount conversion)
- Use brass parts of high durability and high rigidity material on the mounting surface, realizing high precision mounting.
- The interior of the adapter is matt finish painted, and the internal reflection is greatly suppressed.
The Shoten Nikon Z-mount lens adapters will be available for pre-order on November 9th. The Japanese price is ¥ 7,000 (excluding tax). You can see the Shoten lens adapters sold at eBay.