Updated Nikon D770/D790 Rumored Specifications
Here is the updated specifications of the upcoming Nikon D750 replacement. The name of the camera could be Nikon D770 or D790, a model number between D760 and D800. The official announcement could as early as in late January to early February 2020.
Nikon D750 replacement Specifications:
- 24MP BSI improved sensor
- Articulated TFT LCD tilting touchscreen, 3.2″ with 2,100,000 dots
- Significantly improved processor (compared to the D750)
- Improved fps RAW shooting
- Video: 3840×2160 24p-30p, 1920×1080 24p-120p
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- No built-in flash
- Higher ISO (better than the D850)
- Dual SD UHSII card slots
- Between 51 and 153 AF points – one number that I was given is 105 AF points
- An updated interface like the Z-series
- Slightly smaller and lighter body than the current D750
- Nikon EN-EL15b battery (used also in the Z7, Z6, D850, D750 and other Nikon cameras)
We will update the info as soon as we get any new information about the Nikon D750 replacement.
The price of Nikon D750 is expected to drop to $999 for Black Friday (now $1,197).