Updated Nikon Z5 Rumored Specifications
Nikon will announce the new Nikon Z5 full frame mirrorless camera later this month. Here are the updated rumored specifications of the Nikon Z5. Take a look!
Nikon Z5 updated rumored specifications:
- New: Nikon Z5 is slightly smaller than the Nikon Z6
- New: The modes dial is moved to where the top LCD screen is on the Z6/Z7
- New: The price should be between the Z50 and the Z6 – around $1,400 with the Nikkor Z 24-50mm f/4-6.3 kit lens.
- No top panel LCD
- Dual SD UHS-II memory card slots
- 24MP full-frame sensor (not sure BSI or not)
- Magnesium alloy camera body
- 1.000 dots LCD screen resolution
- New battery: Nikon EN-EL15c
- USB-C camera powering, not just charging
- Same AF system as in the Nikon Z6
- 1.7x video crop in 4k, no SloMo option
- 6fps burst
- Official announcement expected in the second half of July
- Release date in later this year
In addition, the Nikon will announce a new Nikon Z30 entry-level APS-C mirrorless camera (positioned below Nikon Z50) in the next few weeks, probably along with the Nikon Z5.
Stay tuned for more Nikon Rumors!
Read more: Best Lenses for Nikon Z7 and Best Lenses for Nikon Z6.