DPReview: What would you want from Nikon Full Frame Mirrorless Camera?
DPReview has published their “Reader poll results”: What are the most important things you’d want from a Canon or Nikon mirrorless camera? You can see the full results of their poll below:
What are the most important things you’d want from a Canon or Nikon mirrorless camera?
- Full compatibility / full performance with existing lenses – 13.0%
- High resolution sensor – 11.3%
- Sports-ready AF system – 10.7%
- Lifelike viewfinder – 10.2%
- In-body stabilization – 7.9%
- Compact size – 6.3%
- Small, affordable primes – 5.4%
- Good battery life – 4.5%
- Lightweight – 4.3%
- Easy-to-use AF system – 4.0%
- Good quality video – 3.8%
- Responsive controls and menus – 3.4%
- Effective weather sealing – 3.2%
- Fast primes – 2.5%
- High speed shooting – 1.9%
- Substantial grip – 1.6%
- Pro video features such as waveforms / 10-bit capture – 1.5%
- 16-bit Raw – 1.4%
- Configurable controls/interface – 1.4%
- Dual card slots – 1.0%
- Tele zooms – 0.5%
- Top plate settings display – 0.3%
So, according to the poll results, the most request is “for full compatibility and performance with existing lenses“. The Nikon full frame mirrorless camera will come with a new mount, probably Nikon F-mount – so I think Nikon will unveil a Nikon F to Nikon Z mount adapter with the new mirrorless camera on August 23, 2018.
Read more about Nikon full frame mirrorless camera.
Like Nikon Full Frame Mirrorless Cameras on Facebook and stay tuned for more info.
Note: Join the Nikon Camera User Facebook Group to share your Nikon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!