Nikon COOLPIX A1000 & Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR Firmware Updates Released
Nikon released new firmware update version 1.3 for COOLPIX A1000 and firmware update version 1.01 for NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR Lens. You can follow the link below to download the firmware update.
Changes from Firmware Version 1.2 to 1.3
• Fixed the following issues:
- – Pictures would sometimes not be saved to certain SD memory cards.
- – If Date Shot was selected for Folder Naming in the Nikon Transfer 2 Primary Destination tab when pictures were copied to a computer connected to the camera via USB, RAW images would be transferred using not “Date Shot” but “Date Transferred”.
Changes from Firmware Version 1.00 to 1.01
- • Fixed an issue that lengthened startup times by a few seconds if the camera was turned on while the lens was in the process of being extended.
Stay tuned with us for more Nikon Rumors.
- Best Lenses for Nikon Z7 II
- Best Lenses for Nikon Z6 II
- Best Lenses for Nikon Z7
- Best Lenses for Nikon Z6
- Best Lenses for Nikon Z5