Nikon Z5 Firmware Update Version 1.02 now Available
The new firmware update version 1.02 for Nikon Z5 mirrorless camera is now available for download. You can follow the links below to download the firmware update:
Changes from “C” Firmware Version 1.01 to 1.02
- • Added support for NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.2 S lenses.
- • Fixed an issue that resulted in certain aperture values not being selected when control rings for the following lenses were rotated to stop aperture down in movie mode:
- • Fixed an issue that prevented the TTL flash compensation value selected with the camera being reflected by the flash units, resulting in flash compensation not being applied, when:
- – two or more flash units were controlled via radio AWL, and
- – all flash units were in the same group.