Sony SF-G Series Tough UHS-II SD Card now Available for Pre-order
The Sony SF-G Series Tough UHS-II SD Memory Cards are now available for pre-order at major US stores. The Sony SF-G Tough Series SD Card is the world’s toughest and fastest SD card, available for 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB. Shipping is scheduled to start in late October.
- FAST TRANSFER: Up to 300 MB/s transfer speed and up to 299MB/s write speed 3. UHS-II, Class 10, U3 compliant. Fast writing speed excellent for 4K recording and continuous burst mode shooting.
- WORLDS TOUGHEST CARD: World’s first one-piece molded construction SD card. A monolithic construction with high hardness materials have resulted in the world’s highest level of bend strength,18 times greater than the SD standard (180 N). This design eliminates the risk of physical damage and protect the data recorded onto the card
- CAPACITY: 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
- RIBLESS DESIGN: World’s first ribless, no write protection switch design removed easy to break parts, such as rib and data protection switch of conventional SD cards, enhances reliability.
- DURABILITY: Highest level Waterproof (IPX8*5) and dustproof (IP6X*5), Shock resistant, X-ray proof, magnet proof, anti static proof, UV guard