Nikon D6 Firmware Update Version 1.30 now Available
The new firmware update version 1.30 for Nikon D6 DSLR camera is now available for download. You can follow the link below to download the firmware update.
Changes from “C” Firmware Version 1.20 to 1.30
- • A new option, Keep exp. when f/ changes, has been added to the Custom Settings menu at position b8. When Off is selected for ISO sensitivity settings > Auto ISO sensitivity control in the photo shooting menu in mode M, actions such as switching to a lens with a different aperture range may cause unintended changes to aperture. If an option other than Off is selected for Keep exp. when f/ changes, the camera will adjust shutter speed or ISO sensitivity to maintain exposure at its current value.Other actions to which automatic exposure maintenance applies include:
- – adjusting zoom on lenses that have different values for maximum aperture at maximum and minimum zoom,
- – attaching a teleconverter, and
- – changing the focus distance when a micro lens is attached.
- • Changes have been made to improve the reliability of the autofocus operation.
- Amazon Prime Day Camera Deals
- Amazon Prime Day Nikon Deals
- Best Lenses for Nikon D6
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon D6