Nikon NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.2 S & Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S Lenses Rumored Specs
Nikon Nikkor Z 50mm f/1.2 S lens
- A massive, solid lens with a lot of glass elements inside.
- 17 elements in 15 groups including two ED glass elements and three aspherical elements.
- The lens will have an LCD similar to the Nikkor Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S lens (see picture above)
- Similar in size to the Nikkor Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S
- Fn Button
- Dimenssions: 90mm x 150mm
Nikon Nikkor Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S lens
- Smaller and lighter than the AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8 G Lens
- Smooth and silent autofocus, with virtually no focus breathing or focus-shift while zooming
- Almost flat front element
- Will take regular filters
- Confirmed screw-on filter size: 112mm
- Additional rear filter slot that allows the use of gel filters
- The lens will come with two different hoods, could be one for FX and one for DX use
In addition, the new Nikon Z5 mirrorless camera is now in stock and shipping at major US stores.
Stay tuned with us for more Nikon Camera Rumors.