The Updated List of Nikon D6 Specifications
Nikon was announced the development of the Nikon D6 flagship full frame DSLR camera on September 4, 2019. The latest rumor suggests that the new Nikon D6 to be officially announced in mid-February, 2020. The exact date could be on February 12th, 2020. Here is the updated rumored specification list of Nikon D6. Take a look!
New Nikon D6 Rumored Specs:
- The D6 built-in sensor stabilization (IBIS) will be an improved version from the Nikon Z system
- The D6 will have more features and customization options for various aspects of the camera and settings
- Companion applications will also see improvements but they will most likely launch after the camera release
- The D6 will definitely not be a “hybrid” camera, but rather a DSLR with some mirrorless features (better video, IBIS, silent shooting for example)
- 24 MP sensor
- 4K 60 video
- Improved dynamic range
- Improved/better AF system but probably with the same number of AF points
- Advanced video features with RAW recording (not sure if external or internal)
- Longer manual exposure times (like in the Nikon D810A): from 1/8000 – 120 seconds (up from 30 seconds)
- Dual CFExpress memory card slots
- .76-78x 100% viewfinder
- New Expeed dual processors
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- 3.2 million dots touchscreen
- Improved silent shooting modes
$1000 off on Nikon D5: $5,496.95 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Stay tuned for more info.