Confirmed: New Nikon Product Announcement Coming on June 2
It is now confirmed that Nikon will hold a new product announcement next week, probably on June 2-3, 2021.
Nikon already updated their Z-mount lens roadmap with silhouettes of upcoming Nikkor lenses. Nikon is fully committed to the future of the z system with a total of 27 amazing lenses and 2 teleconverters that will be available by the end of 2022.
According to the previous report, Nikon is rumored to announce four new Z-mount lenses in the next few weeks, including the new Nikkor Z macro lenses and the new Nikkor Z pancake lenses. In addition, Nikon may also announce a new Z30 entry-level APS-C mirrorless camera (positioned below Nikon Z50) in the first half of 2021. This Nikon Z30 camera will most likely NOT have an electronic viewfinder.
So, this time Nikon is expected to announce at least one mirrorless camera and four Z-mount mirrorless lenses on June 2-3, 2021.
Nikon Z30 rumored specifications:
- 24.2 MP CMOS sensor
- 4K 24p, 30p video recording
- 3.2″ 1.04m-dot LCD screen
- No EVF design
- Support Wifi, Bluetooth connection
- EN-EL15c battery
- Single SD memory card slot
- To be officially released in the first half of 2021
Nikon is currently developing 11 new Z-mount lenses:
S-type high-end fixed focus lens:
- Z 85mm S (F1.2?)
- Z 400mm S
- Z 600mm S
- Z 28mm
- Z 40mm
- Z 50mm MICRO
- Z 105mm MICRO S
- Z 24-105mm S
- Z 100-400mm S
- Z 200-600mm
- Z DX 18-140mm (APS-C format)
- Best Lenses for Nikon Z6 II
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z6 II
- Best Lenses for Nikon Z7 II
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z7 II
Stay tuned with us for more Nikon Camera Rumors.