Nikon N1932 Camera Passed FCC Certification
Nikon’s unpublished digital camera “N1932” has passed FCC certification.
- Equipped with Wi-Fi (11a/b/g/n/ac) and Bluetooth 4.2.
- The orientation of the antenna is the same as Z7.
- The width of the main body is around 140.6 mm.
- The height is 68.5 mm or more (EVF part etc. are not included).
- The thickness is 36.6 mm or more (grip part and lens part etc. are included).
According to the registered info, the upcoming Nikon N1932 highly likely could be the new Nikon Z7S/Z6S mirrorless cameras and it is expected to be announced in October 2020.
Stay tuned for more Nikon Rumors!
Read more: Best Lenses for Nikon Z6 & Best Lenses for Nikon Z7.