The Nikon Z30 has been long-awaited as an entry-level camera in Nikon’s mirrorless lineup. Below is what we know so far about the Nikon Z30 APS-C format mirrorless camera.
Nikon Z30 rumored specifications:
- 24.2MP CMOS sensor
- Nikon Z mount
- 4K 24p, 30p video recording
- 3.2″ 1.04m-dot LCD screen
- No EVF design
- Equipped with Wi-Fi (802.11a / b / g / n / ac) and Bluetooth
- Battery is EN-EL25 (the same battery as the Nikon Z50)
- USB cable uses UC-E24 (Camera side Type-C).
- Compatible with Speedlite SB-5000 and Stereo Microphone ME-1
- Single SD memory card slot
- Best Lenses for Nikon Z6 II
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z6 II
- Best Lenses for Nikon Z7 II
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z7 II