The new firmware update version 3.10 for Nikon Z9 mirrorless camera is now available for download.
Changes from “C” Firmware Version 3.01 to 3.10
- • Added support for NIKKOR Z 85 mm f/1.2 S lenses.
- • Improved focus accuracy for low-contrast subjects during burst photography with [Wide-area AF (S)], [Wide-area AF (L)], [Wide-area AF (C1)], [Wide-area AF (C2)], [3D-tracking], or [Auto-area AF] selected for [AF-area mode].
- • Improved the frame advance rate during burst photography with optional flash units.
- • Fixed the following issues:
- – The [Retouch] > [Trim] item in the playback “i” menu would in rare cases create distorted copies or not permit selection of the desired crop.
- – Copies created by blending a large number of pictures together using the [Retouch] > [Lighten] item in the playback “i” menu would sometimes exhibit a green color cast.
- – Rating pictures during playback zoom would in some instances temporarily corrupt the display.
- – In extremely rare cases, the camera would stop responding.