Nikon Z9 Firmware Update Version 1.11 Released
Download link: Nikon Z9 Firmware Version 1.11
Changes from “C” Firmware Version 1.10 to 1.11
- • Fixed an issue that prevented the camera focusing on detected subjects during video recording with all the following chosen in the VIDEO RECORDING MENU:
- – Image area > Choose image area: DX
- – AF-area mode: Any of Wide-area AF (S), Wide-area AF (L), Subject-tracking AF, and Auto-area AF
- – AF subject detection options > Subject detection: Any option other than Subject detection off
- • Fixed typos in the names of some items in Group a (Focus) of the CUSTOM SETTINGS MENU in some languages.
- • Added support for NIKKOR Z 400mm f/2.8 TC VR S lenses (from “C” firmware version 1.10).