After the announcement of NIKKOR Z 400mm f/4.5 VR S lens, Nikon also updated their Z-mount lens roadmap with silhouettes of upcoming Nikkor lenses. Nikon is fully committed to the future of the z system with a total of 34 NIKKOR Z-mount lenses and 2 teleconverters that will be available by the end of 2023. So, Nikon is planning to have over 50+ Z mount lenses and 2+ lens attach rate by 2025.
The upcoming new Z-mount lenses:
- Nikon NIKKOR Z DX 24mm Lens
- Nikon NIKKOR Z 26mm Pancake Compact Lens
- Nikon NIKKOR Z DX 12-28mm Zoom Lens
- Nikon NIKKOR Z 85mm (f/1.2) S Lens
- Nikon NIKKOR Z 200-600mm (f/6.3) Lens
- Nikon NIKKOR Z 600mm f/4 VR S Lens
Stay tuned with us for more Nikon Camera Rumors.
- Best Lenses for Nikon Z6 II
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z6 II
- Best Lenses for Nikon Z7 II
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z7 II
- Best Lenses for Nikon Z9
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z9